The improved formulation and durability of Cross Check Plus means you can trust it to EXPEDITE QUALITY AND SAFETY CHECKS for both aircraft assembly and maintenance/repair processes.
Working conditions require a QUICK-DRY product to keep up with demands of the assembly process, and resistance to Skydrol® PE-5 for LONG-TERM DURABILITY in the operation
of the aircraft. That’s exactly what Cross CheckTM Plus delivers with unsurpassed resistance to hydraulic fluids while being dry-to-the-touch in less than a minute! FULL CURE TIME IS REALIZED IN JUST 24 HOURS. It’s the only torque sealant on the market that can make those claims. The highly visible formula meets all requirements for Boeing Specification BMS8-45H, Type I/III.
- Aluminum tube and nozzle allow for 2-year shelf life - LESS WASTED PRODUCT
- Approved product replacement for Organic F-925 Torque Sealant
AVIATION GRADE TORQUE SEAL® has once again raised the bar of excellence by developing a Skydrol®-Resistant Torque Seal® that delivers a maximum full cure time of 24 hours. The new formulation is the only torque sealant product that meets the rigorous Boeing specification for touch-dry time, full cure time and durability when exposed to Skydrol® and other harsh solvents. It provides you with the peace of mind knowing your critical fasteners remain properly torqued.
- Visually detect loose nuts and bolts
- Use on all critical fittings and locknuts during manufacturing, assembly, and maintenance procedures
- Perfect for use on landing gear, rotor assemblies, gearboxes, Palnut® fasteners, and more
- For use in any aircraft environment with possible fluid exposure
- Easy to detect fluorescent colors
- Dry-to-the-touch in less than 60 seconds
- Full cure time: 24 hours
- 2-Year shelf life - best in industry
• *Passes RVCA DO-160G Fluids Susceptibility Test (Section 11, Spray) for Skydrol® PE-5 hydraulic fluid
• Meets requirements for Boeing Specification BMS8-45H, Type I/III
• Approved product replacement for Organic F-925 Torque Sealant
• Meets requirements of Embraer MEP 09-096G
• Meets requirements of Gulfstream GAP110S Rev. E
AVAILABLE PRODUCTS 1 OZ TUBE