Dykem Steel Blue Layout Fluid
Full Description →
When applied, layout fluids provide a uniform deep blue color that prevents glare and dries in minutes.
- Provides a uniform deep color that prevents glare and eye strain.
- Allows for sharp, clear, and precise scribes.
- Provides a thin film without cracking/chipping and adds practically no thickness to work surface.
- Meets A-A 59168 dated 21st May 2014 paragraph 3.1.1 thru 184.108.40.206 with the exception of 3.3(chemical resistance to chlorinated solvents).
- Dries within minutes.
- Reveals defects and pinholes in a variety of surfaces.
- Great for inspection of gear tooth contact patterns.
- Available in multiple package sizes.
- Do not contain any reportable amounts of Xylene.
- Removable with Dykem® Remover&Prep.
- 16 oz. Aerosol 80000
- 2 oz. Felt Tip Applicator* 80200
- 4 oz. Brush-In-Cap* 80300
- 8 oz. Brush-In-Cap* 80400
- 1 Quart* 80600
- 1 Gallon* 80700
* Confirms to EU RoHS requirements.
Specific gravity: <1
VOC level: 93% - 96% by weight
Flash point: 53°F
Dry Time*: < 2 minutes
* Note: Exact drying time may vary depending on film thickness.
Help is needed? Ask us!
The choice of materials for the maintenance of your equipment. Research of problems. Development of technical solutions.
Why Choose Us?
Qualified technical support.
Deliveries of goods to anywhere in the UK.
You can see price and a product's in-store online availability.