Laboratory Certified Felt Tip Paint Markers
- Ideal for marking on any surface where degradation, contamination or other adverse effects are a concern.
- Paints are certified by an outside laboratory, refer to our website at http://itwprofessionalbrands.com for copies of the various ertifications.
- Paints contain trace amounts of halogens, low melting point elements and chlorides.
- Paints meet or exceed the requirements of the US Energy Research & Development Administrations Nuclear Grade for Black, Red, Yellow and White.
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, work in progress or finished products while resisting high temperature environments.
- Removable with Dykem® Remover&Prep.
- Valve action mechanism prevents paint in barrel from drying when the cap is left off.
- 44 style marker and a heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
- 44 style marker features a threaded barrel that can be screwed into a jig or fixture for a continuous marking process.
- Fine line marker is ideal for making fine, distinctive markings.
- Bullet tips are replaceable to assure complete use of paint in each marker.
- Available in 2 marker styles – Fine and 44 (medium).
Odor: See MSDS
Specific gravity: See MSDS
VOC level: 36% - 85% by weight
Flash point: 89°F (Black)
108°F (Other Colors)
Dry Time*: 45-60 seconds
* Note: Drying time may vary depending on film