Dykem Dalo Textile Marker
Full Description →
Marker provides a bright, sharp, rapid-drying permanent mark on synthetic and synthetic/cotton blended fabrics.
Dalo Textile tip
Steel Ball Tip Paint Marker
- Paint marker that writes on almost any fabric type.
- Effective for permanent identification of textiles.
- Resists all modern textile processes- scouring, dyeing, laundry/dry cleaning, bleaching, finishing, boil off and wool fulling.
- Also available in smooth-gliding nylon tip that is lint-repellent, gives better writing performance.
- Makes bright, sharp, rapid drying marks on all fabrics-cotton, wool, silk and all synthetics.
- Perfect for use in textile labs for marking swatches.
- Ergonomically correct marker enables you to mark at all angles, even upside down.
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, work in progress or finished products while resisting most textile processes.
- Rigid, non-collapsible marker tube is rugged, unbreakable heavy duty aluminum body with large paint capacity.
- Paint flow is controlled by the pressure bulb at the end of the barrel.
- Available in 2 tips sizes – Medium, and Medium Plastic.
Specific gravity: >1
VOC level: <50% by weight
Flash point: 31°F
Dry Time*: 2-3 minutes
* Note: Drying time may vary depending on film thickness.
Help is needed? Ask us!
The choice of materials for the maintenance of your equipment. Research of problems. Development of technical solutions.
Why Choose Us?
Qualified technical support.
Deliveries of goods to anywhere in the UK.
You can see price and a product's in-store online availability.