Dykem Brite-Mark RoughNeck
Full Description →
Write through oil and grease, on rough, rugged surfaces. Marks stands the test of time even in the harshest of outdoor conditions
Permanent Paint Marker/Valve Action
Brite-Mark® RoughNeck features an ultra-durable tip designed with your rusty, rough, oily, greasy and demanding jobsite in mind. It’s sure to become your go-to marker.
- Plastic tip resists fraying & disintegrating when used on rough surfaces.
- Tip repels oil and grease and can be wiped clean.
- Writes longer with more paint than competitive paint markers.
- Industrial-grade paint is UV resistant and withstands harsh outdoor conditions.
- Valve actuated tip means that if the tip dries out, you can “re-ink” it and continue use.
- Makes permanent bright marks on metal, rubber, plastic, glass, concrete, leather, stone, wood, vinyl and more.
- Quick drying, oil based paint withstands indoor and outdoor conditions.
- Does not contain any HAP’s (Hazardous Air Pollutants).
- Does not contain any reportable amounts of Xylene.
- Markers can be used to permanently identify inventory, assemblies, tools, finished products or work in progress while resisting most work related abuses or compounds.
- Removable with Dykem® Remover&Prep.
VOC level: 45% - 77% by weight
Flash point: 81°F
Dry Time*: 25-30 seconds
* Note: Drying time may vary depending on film thickness.
Help is needed? Ask us!
The choice of materials for the maintenance of your equipment. Research of problems. Development of technical solutions.
Why Choose Us?
Qualified technical support.
Deliveries of goods to anywhere in the UK.
You can see price and a product's in-store online availability.